There are a lot of terrific resources online. Here are some links to sites that we recommend.
- USAT – The home of USA Triathlon. They have a lot of excellent information and resources.
- BeginnerTriathlete.com – Terrific free training tool. The offer terrific forums for help with your questions as well as training plans, and ways to log your training and racing. Best of all, it’s free!
- Slowtwitch.com – Very similar to BeginnerTriathlete.com and has some great information on its forums.
- FindaTri.com – Great site to help find triathlon races in your area.
- Active.com -Another great site for finding races of any sort. They also have a lot interesting and helpful articles.
- ExRx.net – This site is full of fitness information. Especially helpful is the exercise and muscle directory that includes written instruction and animations for each exercise.
- Most Commonly Violated Rules– This is a list of the most commonly violated rules during a triathlon, especially by newcomers to the sport. Definitely worth taking a look at.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook group and to follow us on twitter!